AREA 23 Last War squads and personalities

Blog: AREA 23
Owner: area23
Author: area23

I finally painted these renegade Miniatures late war germans. I bought these Kevin Adams sculpts years ago.
Renegade suspended business a decade ago which is a big shame as Kev Adams did hundreds of historicals for them.

I also painted these Copplestone Turks.

The other five already go butchered some time ago as I bought them to convert them into German Freikorps, with press moulded pputty helmets. it didn't quite work out as I wished and the project got abandoned. The other day there was a discussion on LAF about the Dutch in a Weird War timeline, getting sucked into the war as the Doggerland raises from the sea. Effectively expanding the country's territory and the border with Germany.
I decided to go for it using germans with added breast pockets and French Adrian helmets. I found the old turks in a box and remembered Copplestone also did Chinese with adrian helmets so I'll get me a nice birthday gift.

Last weekend I painted this German armoured car driver with a Frostgrave bull terrier. His armour reminded me of german trench armour so it's perfect.

Continue reading on the AREA 23 blog

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Back