Somewhere the Tea's getting cold... Keep Those Wagons Rollin'

Blog: Somewhere the Tea's getting cold...
Owner: Thantsants
Author: Unknown

Welcome back dear readers and crikey - lockdown has actually turned out to be a really busy time! In between redecorating the entire house (we were in the middle of a loft conversion and rewiring all the electrics when quarantine was announced), home schooling, dog entertaining and baking fresh bread everyday I don't know where the time has gone. What started out as a throwaway facebook post on my take on home schooling has also turned out to be a bit of a time sink after various friends and relatives insisted I carried it on and turned my daily home schooling posts in to something more permanent - like another blog!

I'm pleased to say that my Ogre wagons for the Dolgan Raiders scenario are now definitely finished and what a fiddle they were too - should definitely have thought of sticking all the extra bits on (as helpfully suggested by Mr Street...) before painting them!

Read more »

Continue reading on the Somewhere the Tea's getting cold... blog

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Back