brown orc pink space marine Is that...The Leader of the Snake Cult?!

Blog: Brown Orc Pink Space Marine
Owner: Ace Jagger
Author: Ace

Yes, you could argue that he's an Empire Light Wizard, but I saw something more sinister in this little piece of plastic...

Purchased years ago on the cover of a White Dwarf mag (186) I've always really liked this particular mini, although I have to admit if I had the opportunity to buy said mag again I'd try to find the one with a Celestial Wizard on the cover - he's just so cool!

He's just too cool.

To be totally honest I had a very difficult time bringing this guy to life, a gestation that has taken YEARS since being started I might add - something which led to him being nicknamed 'Shit Wizard'
Not wanting to leave him with such a title, I decided to just go for broke and paint him in the manner that I felt suited him best - an evil brainwashing Thulsa Doom-esque Cultist leader.

I don't know why I see these things in otherwise innocent war game minis... I just do.

Painted at last and ready to steal the souls of the unwary...

'Something, something, something... but it is not THIS DAY!'

The veteran of many battles (mostly defeats...) This mini once faced off against a Skaven Horde led by a Grey Seer who rode upon the empty shell of a miniature RC offroader car pretending to be a Skaven Screaming Bell model... True story!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"
Ace

Continue reading on the brown orc pink space marine blog

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Back