Gloucestershire Games Day 2024

Fimm McCool

Hi all
My little company has our annual Games Day in June near Nailsworth. A few of the Oldhammerers will be gathering for it, everyone is very welcome to drop in.
It's not strictly Oldhammer, the game system is pretty modern/strategic, but I like to think the ethos/aesthetic is.
Entrance is free and books, miniatures etc. can be supplied for playing.
It's outdoors in lovely countryside and the weather should be nice and the company good. :)

https://www.oakbound.co.uk/gamesday/

IMG_0006-1024x683.jpg

Last edited:

ManicMan

I like what looked like a little more of a preview of a nice winter project you have lined up ^_^ again, Hopefully I'll be able to make it next year

Raedwald

Just saw the Youtube video this morning, looks like a great time had by all.

No chance to come this year, but I’m hopeful for some time in the next 2-3, as it’s a feasible distance for me. :)

If I get a Woods 2nd ed. book is there anything else I’d need? I’d hope to use some stuff from the lead pile rather than add to it! I’ve got a selection of Oldhammer Wood Elves, Goblins, Skaven and a few Dwarves too, all/some of which I guess might be usable for this game, right?

EricF

Administrator
Just watched the video, great stuff. Looked like a lovely "hidden" location away from the worries of the world. Very nice seeing some of your gaming tables with the advantage of moving video, your newest with the basalt columns looks awesome. Hopefully one of these years I can figure out time and transport and join you.

Back