(eBay) Sade’s Surplus Stuff

Evening all,

I've got a few ten-day auctions running. Bit of a mixed bag, but includes some Citadel Doctor Who licensed range figures, some Gothic Horror from the CC range, Pirazzo’s Lost Legion dogs of war Warhammer regiment & Metal Magic Asterix pirates. Unfortunately, they're UK only given the current situation.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/retroversion

Per the tabs, they’re from 1998 so they were sculpted during the 5th edition era. IIRC, Vampire Counts got a new army book and a bunch of new figures late in that edition. These shields, I assume, were designed to substitute for the skull & crossbones ones that came with the plastic skeleton warriors.

symphonicpoet

^Let me stick a pin in that. I'm definitely interested in the Ogryn, but I can't seem to watch it on the Bay and I need to talk to the better half. If someone else snaps it up, of course, more power too them, but if not . . . let me get back to you. Play money is a problem since mother in law is coming nine thousand miles to visit for the first time in a month and change, but your price seems pretty reasonable.

Back