Demons by Subedai

Subedai

A small pack of Bloodletters managed to break through the barriers of reality and onto my otherwise greenskin infested gaming table. I know I shouldn't leave these summoning circles lying around without the proper spells of guarding.

Attachments

• wfb3_chaos_bloodletters_04.jpg
    wfb3_chaos_bloodletters_04.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 1,321

Subedai

Chico":214ris9b said:
Saw these on the FB group just now, amazing and im jealous :)
Thanks, just felt like painting them the other day. Got four Flesh Hounds to go with them, for when I need a break from all the green. A couple of handfuls of demons should be nice to have for scenarios and as Games Masters' minions.

Subedai

A horde of Plaguebearers emerging from a fetid swamp.

Attachments

• wfb3_chaos_plaguebearers_01.jpg
    wfb3_chaos_plaguebearers_01.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 1,306

Erny

Very nice stuff, are these referbs (I likethat way of putting it) as well or completely new paints. I have daemonic referbs to do but sadly no 3rd ed Plague bearers mine are all 4th.

Blue tongues are so daemonic.

Subedai

Erny":30l6ufot said:
Very nice stuff, are these referbs (I likethat way of putting it) as well or completely new paints. I have daemonic referbs to do but sadly no 3rd ed Plague bearers mine are all 4th.

Blue tongues are so daemonic.
The Bloodletters are new, they had been languishing in the wastes with nothing but a red undercoat for many years.

The Plaguebearers are all old paint jobs, though not from the late 80s but rather late 90s.

Back