Lead Plague BOYL exclusive Necromancer by Bob Olley

Blog: Lead Plague
Owner: Asslessman
Author: Asslessman

Hey all ! I'm in the middle of a stupid number of projects at the moment but I wanted to clear a few items rapidly lately. One of which is going through my BOYL exclusives and getting them all painted to show some gratitude ! Amongst the ones I hadn't painted, there was this Necromancer by the incredible Bob Olley from BOYL 2022 (iirc).​
Read Moar Skullz »

Continue reading on Lead Plague

Please note that any comments you post here about this news feed article may not be seen or ready by the owner of the blog from which the article came.

Please consider visiting the blog itself and commenting there as well to give the author your feedback.

Blog: Lead Plague
Owner: Asslessman
Author: Asslessman

Hey all ! I'm in the middle of a stupid number of projects at the moment but I wanted to clear a few items rapidly lately. One of which is going through my BOYL exclusives and getting them all painted to show some gratitude ! Amongst the ones I hadn't painted, there was this Necromancer by the incredible Bob Olley from BOYL 2022 (iirc).​
Read Moar Skullz »

Continue reading on Lead Plague
I really like the job you've done here. looks great. I've been thinking the same ...that I need to get all the past BOYL figures painted up before next year. This is the best one I've seen so far..

Back