Alternative war hounds miniatures [KICKSTARTER]

G-or-G

Hello guys, I'm preparing an alternative dogs miniatures project for Mordheim & Fantasy and maybe you would like us to be notified. I will launch it soon on Kickstarter and being my first crowdfunding it will be something small with limited units, I show you the link, this time will not be casted in metal like my dwarf, but if you or a friend want to be notified when the campaign starts you can click on "Notify me at launch": https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/go ... k-of-dogs/

G-or-G

symphonicpoet":1045wcka said:
These are really remarkably cute. :) Best luck when you launch. Do you figure you might do other sorts of dogs?
Thank you ;). No, sorry, this campaign will be only with those models. In the future..., who knows?

lenihan

Yes, they are cute - but I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of one of them!

Nicely done, and good luck with the kickstarter.

G-or-G

twisted moon":2onn9dmn said:
well done for getting well and truly funded. are these likely to see a commercial release?
thank you, when all crowdfunding packs will be sent I will sell those that have been left over

Rodor

Hello,
I would like to know if there are any hound ​​miniatures left for purchase after the Kickstarter campaign. Thank you

G-or-G

Rodor":2i2zbd56 said:
Hello,
I would like to know if there are any hound ​​miniatures left for purchase after the Kickstarter campaign. Thank you
Hi Rodor, yes, I still have a few blisters available, PM me.

Back