A slowly growing Waaagh!

As I already told you, this little side project was born out of gratitude: a friend gave me a painted mini and I owe him one.
I am now toying with the idea of going the extra mile and indulging in a thing which has been luring me forever : a little boxed diorama - or 2, one for each PigBro.
Not wanting to invest too much time on this, my intention would be to keep things simple, taking inspiration from these artworks by Paul Bonner: rocks, moss, basic conifer trees and, hopefully, some kind of fog effect in the background. I'd definitely avoid loading the things with too much flora as per the last project...
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260831-WA0031.jpeg
    IMG-20260831-WA0031.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20260831-WA0026.jpeg
    IMG-20260831-WA0026.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
Paul Bonner orcs and gobbos are my favs. Large brow ridges, tiny beady eyes, wonderfully overly exaggerated mouths. Sinister looking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tex
Back
Top