3rd Edition WHFB: A Sylvanian Werewolf in Nippon

IainS

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Can Miyagi stop Kessler's wolf pack?

Sleepysod

I love these videos. the choice of forces and the nature of the story is perfect. When we played back in the day we weren’t bothered about all of the current competitive obsession - it was about the story and this encapsulated this perfectly. It also how’s exactly how complicated wfb3 is. So many rules to remember, we’d often forget and then after the battle we’d read up on what we could have done better and discuss in the playground or on the way to school the next day. And the role of the games master ruling this or that. Great stuff. Looking forward to more content.

Sleepysod

Oh and am completely jealous of the number of Citadel oriental minis you have - ice and alcohol kanji on the standards is a nice touch

Last edited:

EricF

Administrator
This is so good - Spleepysod put it perfectly - the narrative, when the battle tells such a good story it all just works. Thoroughly enjoyed watching it this morning. @IainS would you mind it I wrote it up as a scenario and popped it up here?

IainS

This is so good - Spleepysod put it perfectly - the narrative, when the battle tells such a good story it all just works. Thoroughly enjoyed watching it this morning. @IainS would you mind it I wrote it up as a scenario and popped it up here?
Of course, be my guest.

igirisujin

A quality battle report. I really enjoy your style of battle report. It has inspired one of my gaming group to get into 3rd edition.

Back