3000 point Orc army

Erny

OK I've finally got my orc army work in progress posted up on my blog.

DSCN1374.JPG

Here are a few of the units as a tater and the rest can be seen here:

http://ernysplace.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/my-orc-army-and-rd-ed-warhammer-armies.html

DSCN1378.JPG

DSCN1382.JPG

DSCN1387.JPG

DSCN1385.JPG

DSCN1390.JPG

I'm jealous of your nice big unit of crossbows... i have two. TWO. Also, everything else looks excellent, i love that wyvern!

ardyer

Chico":2kr35nkt said:
That is one excellent Kitchen, but the Orc and Goblins ain't bad either :grin:

You know you're getting old when...

But actually, first thing I did was show my wife the picture of his kitchen too ;)

Erny

Yep it's all open plan to the dinning area and opens out to the garden great when visitors are over you can cook and talk, hey wait...

Let's concentrate on the miniatures please :lol:

Chico

Heh am I the only thinking if that was deployment then animosity tests would be a bastard lol

Blue in VT

That is a very inspiring army there Erny! Tremendous to see that many painted classic orcs all in one place!

Cheers,

Blue

Bane

Some great models there, favourites being the Wyvern (a proper pain to put together and fill though) and I spy a Marauder Goblin shaman lurking between the units too. Great stuff.

Chico

Erny":39o3rnmo said:
Chico, animosity isn't as big a problem as you would think if you know what to do:

Heh I meant if you deployed on the tabled in the same way as you set up the army for that picture.

Erny

Gareth the Grot":2oulyv7e said:
You lose points for the short hair, but these are more than compensated for by the army on display. Definitive Oldhammerer!

I had long hair when about half of this was bought. But honestly I don't look good with long hair my luck with the ladies significantly improved when I cut it, think Mic Hucknel and you'll see why it needed cutting.

Chico":2oulyv7e said:
Erny":2oulyv7e said:
Chico, animosity isn't as big a problem as you would think if you know what to do:

Heh I meant if you deployed on the tabled in the same way as you set up the army for that picture.

OK fair enough, yes it would be a problem but then Kev Adams army in WHA is in just as much trouble.

Back