2021 Legacy Crew Voting and spot color

What shall we do for 2021?

• Zombies?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nurgle!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Papa Nurgle and the Plague Zombie Special!!

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Skaven Pirates.

• Or . . . something else not related to the big event of 2020.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symphonicpoet

I feel this may be a touch of a formality, and I'm a tad cheeky, but this is an honest vote. Please do comment with spot color suggestions or alternate themes. I do like the plague zombie idea, but it's so . . . 2020. I've added Skaven just as an alternative. Rats absolutely aren't 2020. Why would anyone suggest such a thing?

. . . I'll show myself out now.

Edit: Spot color suggestions so far . . .

Purple/violet

vonkortez

symphonicpoet":pb1t0lbw said:
I feel this may be a touch of a formality, and I'm a tad cheeky, but this is an honest vote. Please do comment with spot color suggestions or alternate themes. I do like the plague zombie idea, but it's so . . . 2020. I've added Skaven just as an alternative. Rats absolutely aren't 2020. Why would anyone suggest such a thing?

. . . I'll show myself out now.

Suggested zombies... And voted for Papa Nurgle's 2020 special :grin:

inchmurrin

So obviously I voted for Nurgle Zombies. Our town centre looks like they are about to emerge from the stricken shops so why not. As a spot colour how about purple/violet there's a great nurgle thread o the forum with some wonderfully not green nurgle pieces whose author I have forgotten which inspired my suggestion,

symphonicpoet

Purple seems like a solid suggestion. Or violet. Either one. And zombies do have something of an advantage for me personally: I have a few. I have no skaven at all, so if I were to participate in my own other suggestion I'd have to find some. (Though I suppose I do have some rats. And hey, maybe rats can work in either group. Zombie rats? Hmm.) How is it this always seems to come to chaos; a piece of the fluff I understand only so very very poorly? I may have to blow the dust off my long-disused copy of The Lost and the Damned.

Plaiecivile

Would that be too 2020 if a drop a joke about the vote clearly being rigged?

Go undeadish Nurgle! As for the color, I say violet... with contrasting green oozing it would be... tasty!

Rats aren't a thing this past year?!?

APIFic.gif

I've been a way for a while (heck of a year, eh?) But I'm back and ready for plague zombies or rats or plague rat zombies or whatever. :grin:

Plague rats would be great too, just not Skaven - I'm getting owned by Skaven playing Warhammer II and starting to really dislike them.

I used to have a swarm of plague rats on a big base, but sadly they are no longer with me.

Back