Metal Magic Asterix licensed range Blood Bowl team

As requested on Brother Meredith’s Storage Horde thread, here are a few snapshots of my Blood Bowl team painted, long ago, by Cornish Mikey.

The complete team made up of rugby players from The Britons boxed set plus Asterix and Obelix:

They’re wearing Ireland kit as I fielded them as an Orc team and thought that this would be a good visual reminder for opponents. What may not be apparent from my photos is that they’re a rather bruised, bloodied and muddied lot.

The five rugby player variants.

From left to right: Black Orc, Blitzer, Thrower, Goblin or Lineman, Goblin or Lineman.

Geroak II

Nice. I've always liked that range, sculpts are loyal to the comic and actually look good.
I think one could tell they are from Asterix just by looking at them.

Thanks, all. They are lovely old figures and a good representation of the art like Geroak II says. Shame the range is OOP.

Cornish Mikey did a good job with painting them, IMO.

ManicMan

being a bit name license... I would hate to think of the costs to get them back into production.. some Asterix stuff is far from cheap.. Or as as Sade is (like many of us) English, should I say little Fred? (come one, surely people know the whole Little Fred thing?)

Back